[IAC#RG] COMPLAINT : "IAS officers working with utmost sincerity and devotion"
"Sarbajit Roy" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-09-13 02:54:38 UTC
Shri Anshul Prakash, IAS.
Chief Secrelary / GNCTD

cc:
1) Shri Arvind Kejriwal (CM/Delhi)
2) Ms. Varsh Joshi, IAS (Commissioner Transport GNCTD)
3) All subscribers of INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION, jan andolan

Dear Shri Prakash

It is with deep regret that I am constrained to send this reminder email of
complaint to you concerning your IAS junior, Ms. Varsha Joshi, IAS, who
heads up several important departments of GNCTD and is, in our considered
opinion, an utterly corrupt, ignorant and arrogant IAS officer who has been
inflicted on the citizens of Delhi because no other State or UT will have
her.

A few months back Ms. Joshi took the unprecedented step of holding a *press
conference at Press Club*
<http://www.newindianexpress.com/cities/delhi/2018/jun/17/delhis-ias-body-rebuts-aaps-claim-of-strike-by-officers-1829482.html>
to claim that she was working with utmost humility and devotion. I an
caused to REJOIND that Ms. Joshi's public statement is a blatant lie
because this officer does not do her job at all and she is never available
at her seat between 10 to 11 am to meet the public. When the public do go
to meet her, *Ms. Joshi abuses them and gets them beaten up inside the
Transport Department offices by her thugs*
<https://soundcloud.com/trueimages/varshajoshi>. Complaints abound that
each and every action Ms. Joshi takes is dictated by the vested interests
she works for.

Accordingly, I am requesting you to ensure that a half day's pay is
deducted from Ms. Varsha Joshi's salary for every day she evades meeting
the citizens between 10-11 am at her office. It is a sad situation that
touts have free access to her but citizens are shooed away and beaten up
for daring to ask to meet her.

I am also asking you to expedite the long pending Vigilance complaint (PDF
status attached) I had made against to your office this officer on
12-Oct-2017 and which is strangely still pending for almost a year now with
the lowest ranking officer possible in Transport Dept. for inquiry.

I am also calling upon you to personally ensure that no policy drafted or
approved by Ms. Varsha Joshi is announced or put into operation in so far
as the Transport Department of GNCTD is concerned.

sincerely

Er. Sarbajit Roy
National Convenor
INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION, jan andolan