[IAC#RG] Violence done by GNCTD's IAS / DANICS officers upon citizens complaining of corruption
"Sarbajit Roy" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-02-22 05:51:30 UTC
To:
Shri Arvind Kejriwal
Chief Minister Delhi

copy:
Chief Secretary / GNCTD

Dear Arvind

We the residents of Delhi do not know what transpired within your residence
at midnight recently, however, it is certainly a matter of shame that Govt.
of NCT Delhi does not take swift, firm and decisive action when your
corrupt IAS officers and corrupt DANICS officers get beaten up the
citizen/s of Delhi who go to their offices after taking appointments to
report corruption.

I hope that you will personally look into my feedback since you know very
well which specific incident I am alluding to which took place about 3
months back in in one of the most corrupt departments of GNCTD.

INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION hopes you or the CS shall clarify, publicly, why
those 2 officers (1 IAS and 1 DANICS) in GNCTD are still holding their
posts.

I am also giving you feedback that the voting residents of Delhi are
concerned that you are spending too much time in your residence,
"party"ing, and not enough time at your office in the Delhi Secretariat
doing official things.

You should also know that recent press reports have one "Naveen Jaihind" of
Haryana as part of Anna Hazare's new core committee for his March 23rd
agitation, causing me to again wonder why you appointed Swati Maliwal as
DCW chairperson in a completely illegal fashion (which you still cannot
explain to me).

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/anna-hazare-announces-new-core-committee-before-march-23-agitation/articleshow/62986367.cms

INQUILAB ZINDABAD

Jai Hind