[IAC#RG] Narendra Modi is ringmaster in a circus of lunatics
Rajinder Dalvi
2018-01-26 01:09:02 UTC
Barely has the dust settled on racist comments by his MoS ministers like

"*Had Rajiv Gandhi married a Nigerian woman and if she was not a
white-skinned woman, would the Congress have then accepted her (Sonia’s)
leadership*" - Giriraj Singh

when another one of Modi's lunatic MoS ministers is in the headlines for
saying that Darwinism is incorrect "*because nobody has seen a monkey turn
into man*". That this lunatic MoS has been put in charge of Modi's Ministry
of Higher Education (which controls education of all our doctors,
scientists and engineers) is frightening.

It is an open secret that Modi's own correspondence course degrees are
fabricated and forged by RSS moles embedded in education, but this MoS
lunatic claims to hold a PhD and M.Scs in Chemistry from a private
University in Nagpur originally establshed by the RSS to provide degrees to
their workers.

Modi clearly deliberately chooses such mentally challenged people because
they say what he wants to but cannot. Modi must have agreed with every word
these 2 Singhs say or why else does he reward them with ministries ?

Truly a case of the lunatics running the asylum that is India today.
Bari Masoud
2018-01-26 02:45:53 UTC
dear you descibed Very Aptly the current situation that the our nation
caught in.
Quit: "https://lists.riseup.net/www/signoff/indiaresists"
Help: https://help.riseup.net/en/list-user
WWW : http://indiaagainstcorruption.net.in
Venkatraman Ns

Rajinder Dalvi
2018-01-27 05:27:21 UTC
Dear Venkatraman

I have reviewed and self-examined my remarks and see no reason to change
them on FACTS.

1. An MoS of Modi (Giriraj Singh) did make the statement "*Had Rajiv Gandhi
married a Nigerian woman and if she was not a white-skinned woman, would
the Congress have then accepted her (Sonia’s) leadership*" - Giriraj Singh"

2. Modi never disagreed with his MoS remarks and kept him on as MoS
Independent charge for MSME

3. "Dr." Satyapal Singh did make those obnoxious remarks about Darwinism,
thereby betraying that he is no scientist and his degrees and doctorates
are probably as fake as Modi's are. That Modi keeps this person in such a
sensitive position determining the higher education of India shows that
illiterate and semi-educated persons are being deliberately been placed to
run India and lead us into the dustbin of the world. It is very surprising
that the "educated" eminent scientist people in BJP like Rajnath Singh and
MM Joshi have not protested Satyapal Singh's lunacy or questioned why an
semi-educated person like Smriti Irani was earlier made Education Minister.

4. I need hardly remind the IAC members that this Dr. Satyal Singh is
apparently such an illterate uneducated fellow that on the first day of
"ODD-EVEN" scheme of Delhi when he was caught violating he claimed that he
could not read the newspapers and the prominent ODD-EVEN restriction signs
in Delhi. This former Police Commissioner of Mumbai then threw his rank as
ex-IPS to overawe the traffic inspector and fled off without a challan.

5. The public of India have seen through the game of this rascally
anti-national party called BJP and its uneducated leaders with fake degrees
who are leading Hindustan into deep foreign debt and economic crisis
because they are uneducated puppets of foreign vested interests. The common
man is suffering under economic slowdown coupled with sky high inflation
caused by complete takeover of key industries and service sectors by
foreigners. The entire farm sector is in deep crisis because of the bania
trader oriented policies of this bania BJP Govt, and you BJP bhakts
lingering in IAC still have the audacity to blindly support this devil Modi
and his cohorts without seeing the ground reality and their hollow lies ?
Vijoy Ambasta
2018-01-27 04:13:02 UTC
A very stupid observation about Darwin's theory of evolution. Thankfully
the Sr HRD minister has asked his junior to say nothing in future on this
subject. But the moot point is why such unscientific or unhistorical
statements are ever made. Is is just to titilate peoples imaginations or is
it with ulterior motive.
Please remember that we were slaves for so many years for lack of knowledge
or informations.Instead making people to think and act rationally we are
being pushed into primitive thinking that is not founded on truth rather
founded on myth.
Vijoy ambasta