[IAC#RG] URGENT: SECURITY ARRANGEMENTS during Board of Enquiry Meetings on Master Plan
"Sarbajit Roy" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-02-08 08:28:34 UTC
To:
The Vice Chairman / DDA

cc: Secretary / DDA

BY EMAIL

Dear Sirs

SUB: PUBLIC NOTICE Dt. 08.02.2018

It is known very well to you by now that there is a grave public exigency
and law and order problems emanating from lawbreakers and misusers of Delhi
which have resulted in a state of undeclared emergency and
suspension/curtailment of democratic process in Delhi due to failure of a
weak BJP Govt. at the Centre to take the firm actions needed to ensure rule
of law in the national capital.

Accordingly I apprehend that there is every possiblbility of riots and
large-scale violence between warring groups outside your offices at Vikas
Sadan on days which the Board of Inquiry hearings are scheduled. This is
not the first time I have cautioned you about possibility of such organised
demonstrations, and when violence actually erupted outside your offices on
dates of Board of Inquiry hearings and your own security staff proved
grossly inadequate to control mobs rampaging your offices.

In thse circumstances I trust that you shall coordinate with the concerned
law enforcement and security agencies of the Capital and do all things
nccessary to ensure that these hearings pass off peacefully and without
incident.

sincerely

Sarbajit Roy
OBJECTOR
B-59 Defence Colony
New Delhi 110024

Tel : 8010205897
"globaltrustparty" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-02-08 09:25:44 UTC
Excellent work full Marks to you n Indiaagainstcorruption team.

SURJANA S MEHTA
GTP (INA-I)
9818574733
Quit: "https://lists.riseup.net/www/signoff/indiaresists"