[IAC#RG] Movie on Downfall of AAP: Pl.share your experiences
"\"Dr. Munish Raizada\"" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-08-29 14:42:54 UTC
Dear IAC Members:
I am in the process of making a movie on downfall if AAP. Please give your
input.

Documentary Movie (Hindi) on AAP: Share your story

Chicago, August 29, 2018.

On India's Independence Day, let us reflect upon the idea of clean politics
for which many Indians united a few years back.

Are/were you a supporter of AAP and now feel disillusioned with all the
drama it has created in the name of Vyastha Parivartan!

Then read on!

Be a part of the movie on how AAP has betrayed our country!

It is our (Munish Raizada from Chicago & Jai Nath Misra from London)
intention to make a documentary movie on how the top leadership of Aam
Aadmi Party (Kejriwal and his cronies) played a calculated deception to
fool our country's people.

Objectives:

1. To narrate how AAP has betrayed the country by double standards. It
termed the movement as 2nd freedom Fight (Azadi ki dusri ladai), but has
decimated all principles it espoused for!

2. How a few selfish and short sighted leaders of AAP killed a nationwide
opportunity to change the political culture in India.

3. To highlight the gap between what AAP preached and what is being
practiced (at party level and governance level (in Delhi).

Be a part of the Movie: Share your story

1. You can share your own experience /perspective or some useful objective
information about AAP.
If you have a unique personal experience/story about AAP or AAP's Delhi
Government, please share with us.
Note: We are not looking for the information which is already in public
domain. We are looking for untold personal or general
experiences/narratives.

If so, contact us. Kindly fill the Google form:

https://goo.gl/forms/FTOBlmubb5YNI13C2

Or, you may send an email to me at ***@gmail.com or Whatsapp at +1 217
720 9331

You may also send an audio message (brief) with your name and contact
number via Whatsapp.

2. Volunteer Opportunity:

a] Research: You can help us carry out research on the content/theme/script.
b] Video/Graphics and Website maintenance.
c] Help in social media networking.

For volunteering, please submit the info via the following Google Form:

https://goo.gl/forms/l9OQYAxupaTKcCYg2

Thank you,
Dr. Munish Raizada

Dr. Munish Raizada
à€šà€šà¥à€Šà€Ÿ à€¬à€šà¥à€Š à€žà€€à¥à€¯à€Ÿà€—à¥à€°à€¹ against AAP
www.NoListNoDonation.com <http://www.nolistnodonation.com/>
Cell/Whatsapp: +1 217 720 9331
"ravindra malhotra" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-09-05 16:39:38 UTC
Kejrival has been voted by people as one of the best performing Chief Ministers. What is objective of Dr. Munish Raizada?
R.N.Malhotra

Post: "***@lists.riseup.net"
Exit: "indiaresists-***@lists.riseup.net"
Quit: "https://lists.riseup.net/www/signoff/indiaresists"
Help: https://help.riseup.net/en/list-user
WWW : http://indiaagainstcorruption.net.in
"Vinita Vishwas Deshmukh" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-09-10 08:16:41 UTC
Ok, if you have toiled hard in AAP and have a ringside view pl go ahead.
All d best!
One on RTI issues will surely be interesting.
tks and rgds
vinita
Glad that you asked this question.
I am an AAP member. I am a NRI doctor from Chicago
Quit my job to devote time through AAP to bring à€µà¥à€¯à€žà¥à€¥à€Ÿ à€ªà€°à€¿à€µà€°à¥à€€à€š.
All institutional mechanisms of my AAP have been thrown out of window. I
have nothing to do with Congress, BJP, Lalu, Mulayam and the like. They are
corrupt, maha-corrupt, but I have to start from my home. May be next movie
on RTI issues.
Dr. Munish Raizada
à€šà€šà¥à€Šà€Ÿ à€¬à€šà¥à€Š à€žà€€à¥à€¯à€Ÿà€—à¥à€°à€¹ against AAP
www.NoListNoDonation.com
Cell/Whatsapp: +1 217 720 9331
Why don't you pick up guts to make a movie of the two largest parties in
our country first?
Why AAP with a bias? Not clear why you are embarking upon such a mission.
AAP's Dehi govt is doing great work in education and health. Do include
that -
rgds
--
Vinita Deshmukh
Senior Journalist, RTI columnist & activist
98230 36663
Consulting Editor, Corporate Citizen magazine (fortnightly)
Consulting Editor, MoneyLife (www.moneylife.in)
Former Deputy Resident Editor and Senior Editor of The Indian Express,
Pune
Author of the book *`The Mighty Fall'* (based on Pratibha Patil
post-retirement home scam and Dow Chemicals - success stories through use
of RTI)
co-author of the book`*To The Last Bullet'* (based on Vinita Kamte's
expose of the needless deaths of her police officer husband Ashok Kamter
along with Hemant Karkare and Vijay Salaskar in 26/11 Mumbai terror attack,
through evidence she procured under RTI)
Compiled and edited a book on RTI for YASHADA, `*Milestone 7: Journey of
RTI Act'*
Convener, RTI Forum For Instant Information (RFII)
Convener, Pune Passport Grievance Forum (PPGF)
Convener, Pune Metro Jagruti Abhiyaan
My blog: http://driveawaydiabetes.blogspot.in/
My blog: http://truecoloursofpune.blogspot.in/
My philosophy: *One tree can start a forest; one smile can begin a
friendship; one hand can lift a soul; one word can frame the goal; one
candle can wipe out darkness ; one laugh can conquer gloom; one hope can
raise our spirits ; one touch can show you care; one ACTION can make a
difference........ Be any ONE of that today *
"Ashish J Sanyal" (via indiaresists Mailing List)