[IAC#RG] Dear Arvind : In the matter of Swati Maliwal
"Sarbajit Roy" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-07-24 16:33:15 UTC
Dear Arvind

I am breaking my silence and general withdrawal from public life to speak
for the entire IAC movement and to publicly denounce your reappointment of
Swati Maliwal as Chairperson of the Delhi Women's Commission.

There must be some special reason, known only to you, that Ms. Maliwal has
been reappointed without inviting other applicants for the position or
without any having public advertisement for the post ?

By this I mean is Ms. Maliwal your "aunt", your "sister", your "niece",
your wife's sister's daughter or some other special relation that you can
play around with public appointments and public money in this way ?

You know very well what kind of person Ms. Maliwal is, and we the voting
public of Delhi are still waiting to hear from Ms. Maliwal's fair lips the
names she promised us of the top politicians who she claimed were behind
the GB Road brothels and were running them.

This kind of rank libertinism is not what the people of Delhi voted you to
indulge in, and I hope you come to your senses before it is too late.

Sarbajit Roy
National Convenor
INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION, jan andolan
"\"Dr. Munish Raizada\"" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-07-25 02:49:54 UTC
Expecting righteousness from those who have not spared our party's chanda
(ChandaChor gang) is asking for too much!

*Munish K Raizada, MD, FAAP*
Board Certified Neonatologist
*Chicago, USA*

*Phone: USA: +1- 217 720 9331 ; India: +91 98737- 03054*
*Skype: *munish.raizada

Convener, No List: No Donation Campaign / à€šà€‚à€Šà€Ÿ à€¬à€‚à€Š à€žà€€à¥à€¯à€Ÿà€—à¥à€°à€¹ against AAP

Website: www.NoListNoDonation.com

FB: https://www.facebook.com/NoListNoDonation/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NoListNoDonatio
Google group: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nolistnodonation

Follow me at:
Face-Book <https://www.facebook.com/Munish.Kumar.Raizada> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/DrMunishRaizada> LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/munishraizada>
My FB Page <https://www.facebook.com/drMunishRaizada>
Quit: "https://lists.riseup.net/www/signoff/indiaresists"
Help: https://help.riseup.net/en/list-user
WWW : http://indiaagainstcorruption.net.in
"Sarbajit Roy" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-07-25 03:43:13 UTC
Dear Munish

I need to clarify your post as follows:

AAP is not "our" party and IAC has no role whatsoever in the funds Arvind
Kejriwal has been raising for his party.

As the (now suspended) NRI fund raising coordinator / supremo for AAP you
surely had access to lists of all NRI donations and should have no
hesitation in placing those lists in public domain.

On a larger issue, when a party like AAP did attempt to place their sources
of finance in public domain we all know it was the RSS moles within that
party who quickly got it scuttled so that larger parties like BJP and
Congres can continue with their opaque funding and election bonds. IMHO
Arvind took a pragmatic decision to expel as many RSS moles from AAP as he
safely could to reinforce AAP's status as the A-team of Congress and B-team
of BJP.

On the issue of why I wrote my email to Arvind. It was to remind him that
it is very well settled there can be no backdoor entry in public
employment. Art.14 guaranees equal opportunity generally, Art.16 guarantees
equal opportunity in public employment specifically, Art. 309 specifies how
public posts are to be filled, and so on.

Sarbajit
Post by "\"Dr. Munish Raizada\"" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
Expecting righteousness from those who have not spared our party's chanda
(ChandaChor gang) is asking for too much!
*Munish K Raizada, MD, FAAP*
Board Certified Neonatologist
*Chicago, USA*
*Phone: USA: +1- 217 720 9331 ; India: +91 98737- 03054*
*Skype: *munish.raizada
Convener, No List: No Donation Campaign / à€šà€‚à€Šà€Ÿ à€¬à€‚à€Š à€žà€€à¥à€¯à€Ÿà€—à¥à€°à€¹ against AAP
Website: www.NoListNoDonation.com
FB: https://www.facebook.com/NoListNoDonation/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NoListNoDonatio
Google group: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nolistnodonation
Face-Book <https://www.facebook.com/Munish.Kumar.Raizada> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/DrMunishRaizada> LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/munishraizada>
My FB Page <https://www.facebook.com/drMunishRaizada>
On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 11:38 AM Sarbajit Roy <