[IAC#RG] Lunatic deranged Hindu imposters ...
"Sarbajit Roy" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-03-22 13:59:40 UTC
Dear Mr. Bhattacharya

Your message has been posted to our list.

You, who are apparently the Chief of Bureau of The New Indian Express which
had been publishing unsubstantiated reports emerging out of the
Congressabout IAC which you later had to publish our rejoinder to,
obviously either use a voice typing app or don't know the difference
between "censure" and "censor" or between "byle" and "bile" to qualify you
to be any kind of journalist.

I suggest you stick to reproducing Congress party press releases or news
agency fake news. I remember the days when your newspaper was owned by a
fearless press baron Ram Nath Goenka and had a upright publisher in CA
Narayan (both of whom I knew well enough) who knew the truth of the
Congress and the Gandhi family..

If this is the fawning paid news crap you write about the Congress Plenary
its no wonder you can't object specifically to anything we wrote.
http://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2018/mar/18/generational-shift-on-view-at-congress-plenary-session-1788939.html

I ask you again, this time publicly, what lies or canards are we spreading
Mr. Bhattacharya ?

I am the one "masquerading" as Hindu ? Are you out of your ant-sized mind
?.

I am ready to discuss / debate this question with you on any neutral forum,
ie. if you have the balls or the knowledge to tangle with me. So either put
up or shut up !!

PS: I will not refer here to Mr. Prabhu Chawla or which vested interests he
represents.

Sarbajit Roy

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 6:47 PM, Santwana Bhattacharya <
Whether it's known or unknown, does not take away the fact that you r
censuring replies. And who gives you the right to put me through
inquisition? Who do you think you are? Who's funding you to destroy this
country? You think, you and some of your members can put out what you want,
twist and subvert facts, spread lies, canards and low grade attack on
individuals and institutions by masquerading as Hindus? What is put out is
not normal discourse by any standard. You think you can subvert debase and
distort a faith, a religion and the national cohesion and get away with it?
Dont ever try to intimidate me!
No,
1) Because we are a responsible group, and want to make sure that you
were not giving a knee jerk reaction / trolling like most journos do on
social media platforms like Twtter etc. and which they regret later.
2) Because we genuinely want to know what specifically upsets you about
our writing/s..
PS: That we are a moderated list is very well known. At the same time we
do NOT censor and we asked you as a courtesy to you before posting your
views.
Sarbajit Roy
On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 4:35 PM, Santwana Bhattacharya <
So you censure or hold back what does not suit you? Why b'coz anything
that questions the identity you peddle to abuse others and spread utter
falsehoold is challenged?
Hi
Your post is under moderation, but before we circulate it, can you
detail what *specifically* causes you to write that I/we are "*a bunch
of lunatics pretending to be Hindus, pouring out their deranged byle*."
Sarbajit Roy