[IAC#RG] Support to Annaji anshan for farmer issues
"Sarbajit Roy" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-03-29 05:11:43 UTC
IACians are informed that India Against Corruption had made a token
donation to Annaji's BVJAN trust at Ramleela grounds on 24.March.2018 to
signal our solidarity with his concern for farmers.

Annaji's trustees had earlier informed that after controversy about
collection of funds in IAC name in 2011, their trust had taken IT
registration that year, so nowadays Annaji is only operating as BVJAN and
building his team / volunteers in that name only.

Sarbajit

​
"Sarbajit Roy" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-03-30 19:18:37 UTC
Dear Col (Retd.) Kapoor

Sir

It was always Annaji's complaint in 2012 that he was a nobody in IAC and
had "not received even 5 rupees from IAC". After 7 years we decided to
over-compensate Annaji, an IESM and veteran, for his lost.5 rupees (and 12 '
*Annas*') he was cheated out of by AAP.

PS: I hope that you are not too upset if we occasionally criticise Shri
Rahul Gandhi or his party in the same way we occasionally do the BJP or AAP
?

rgds

Sarbajit Roy
Donation of 51/-! It is a joke. And then propagating!
MG
Quit: "https://lists.riseup.net/www/signoff/indiaresists"
Help: https://help.riseup.net/en/list-user
WWW : http://indiaagainstcorruption.net.in