[IAC#RG] Annaji, some suggestions for your new proposed andolan [from INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION]
"Sarbajit Roy" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-02-22 13:45:01 UTC
​

*To:*
Shri KB "Anna" Hazare at Ralegan Siddhi

*BY EMAIL*

Dear Anna*ji*

Pranam

The entire INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION is delighted to see that your BVJAN
(nyaas) central office is functioning once again from Ralegan Siddhi and
that you are still touring the country even at this advanced age seeking to
light revolutionary fire in minds of youth and oppressed classes.

To ensure the grand success of your farmer's andolan from 23rd March 2018,
I request you to kindly pay attention to what follows, given as free advice
from your well wishers in IAC core committee (all committed RTI activists
many who know you since at least 2004),

1) All persons associated with BEEF EXPORTS or DIAMOND EXPORTS business
must be immediately removed from any position of responsibility in your
andolan / trusts.

2) All persons who are / were in Aam Aadmi Party at any point of time must
be immediately removed from any position of responsibility in your andolan.

3) All persons who were brought into Lokpal *andolan* by BJP leaders, now
Governors or Ministers, like Madam Kiran Bedi or Gen V.K.Singh, must be
immediately removed from any position of responsibility in your andolan.

4) A proper and independent website must be opened for your kisan andolan /
BVJAN. You must place the full audited accounts till FY 2017 on this
website. It is strange that after Shri Suresh Pathare*ji* left you no
accounts appear to have been prepared since 2011 for BVJAN, and you and
other trustees were functioining on basis of stay order/s from Charity
Commissioner Pune after the suspension of the BVJAN trust in 2016. *The
INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION will not tolerate misuse of our BRAND IAC name
again as was done in 2011-12*.

5) Please personally direct that no money or donations are collected in
your name or by using your image which are not properly receipted and
audited. You are aware that a Criminal Writ Petition is pending in Supreme
Court since 2011 which is being regularly heard even today for your
accounts.

6) You must issue clear and proper apology for the 2013 Jan Tantra Morcha
failed experiment in which while many innocent persons were duped but by
which Gen VK Singh became a BJP Minister and Ms. Kiran Bedi a Lt.Governor.

7) You must issue clear and proper acknowledgment for the 2012 ANNA SMS
Card failed experiment in which persons close to you made crores of rupees
and enabled the entire database of India Against Corruption's 12 million
subscribers was given to BJP. *INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION is again clearly
informing you that the same scamsters of ANNA SMS 2012 are somehow back in
your movement as Core Committee members to repeat the exercise which is
called "OPERATION LOTUS BLOOM" (English translation) for the BJP* and to
gain new members for BJP/RSS.

8) Finally, please understand very clearly and carefully that INDIA AGAINST
CORRUPTION is fully against LOKPAL / LOKAYUKT, which we at IAC believe is a
World Bank / IMF sponsored program to achieve American imperialism in India
and to break up India. INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION will not tolerate again the
misuse of Brand IAC name for promoting Lokpal / Lokayukta in any *andolan*
associated with you. If you still insist on promoting Lokpal as a solution
to corruption, you may kindly do so using BVJAN name only or some new name
which does not confuse the innocent public or which is used to collect
money from public.

Kindly acknowldge receipt of this email.

Jai Hind

Er. Sarbajit Roy
National Convenor
INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION, jan andolan
New Delhi, Hindustan.

Mobile : 8010205897
"Sarbajit Roy" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-02-26 04:43:44 UTC
​

*To:*
Shri KB "Anna" Hazare at Ralegan Siddhi

cc: India Against Corruption andolan mailing list

*BY EMAIL*

Dear Anna*ji*

Pranam

I am deeply concerned enough to again send an email to you hoping that
somebody HONEST and COURAGEOUS is still left in your office who will convey
my emails to you and explain them faithfully to you.

I read from the internet that you are going on fast from 23rd March 2018 at
Ram Lila Maidan because Shri Narendra Modiji has allegedly not replied to
even 1 of the 32+ letters you sent him, and you have recently alleged that
Shri Modi'e "ego of prime ministership" does not allow him to acknowledge
you or your very genuine concerns for farmers.

As your well wisher I request you to examine if your office has been
sending your letters to the CORRECT ADDRESS of Shri Modiji / Prime
Minister. It is very strange that Modiji would not reply to you if he
received your letters, considering his own open letter/s to you as CM
Gujarat, eg.

https://www.narendramodi.in/narendra-modi%E2%80%99s-open-
letter-to-anna-hazare-3922

I can also inform you that Shri Modiji dutifully and promptly acknowledges
each and every communication which I or India Against Corruption send to
him (as PM) reporting corruption in his government.

I would therefore request you to kindly recall what you wrote yourself in
your own handwriting on 23.10.2011 at Ralegan Siddhi in yuir private diary,
ie.

A) Only persons who truly believe in martyrs like Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and
Rajbir will be admitted in your anti-corruption movement as volunteers (and
without positions or offices),

B) No cash will be accepted, only donations in cheque / draft from persons
of impeccable character will be accepted to fund your andolan.

We are therefore very concerned to see a *BEEF EXPORTER* and exporter of
HALAL and other non-vegetarian products was heading your so-called
"volunteers" as acting Chairperson"" till recently, but who has now been
replaced by ex-member(s) of Aam Aadmi Party.

Whereas, we at INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION deeply sympathise with the
long-running problems you are facing over the BVJAN Trust (*Bhrashtachar
Virodhi Jan Andolan Nyaas*) which was suspended, it does not mean that your
so-called volunteers can again misuse, cheat and deceive the innocent
public of Hindustan as they used to do, or by misusing IAC name.

As your younger brother, but your senior in RTI movements and activism
generally, I would strongly urge you to set your own house, trusts and
andolans in order before venturing to tour the countryside on sponsorships
from dubious, corrupt and anti-national persons.

The present BJP government headed by Modiji is not lagging in corruption
compared to its predecessor Congress government. It would therefore be a
great BETRAYAL of the Indian people if you again allow yourself to be used
by these corrupt forces as you have so often been used in the past to allow
their corruption to continue.

*NB:* We at IAC and of the HINDUSTAN REPUBLICAN ARMY have never forgotten
the traitors who divided the Hindustani nation and its people, *and who
rightfully deserved to be assassinated for their treachery*, and we shall
privately honour our movement's martyrs in our own way without any help
from you or your volunteers.

Sincerely

Jai Hind

Er. Sarbajit Roy
National Convenor
INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION, jan andolan
New Delhi, Hindustan.

Mob: 8010205897
Post by "Sarbajit Roy" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
​
*To:*
Mobile : 8010205897
"Sarbajit Roy" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-02-26 09:11:53 UTC
Dear Shri Gaur

I understand your sentiments / suggestions perfectly.

If Annaji is being misreported in the media, he / his "team" is duty bound
to correct any impression that he is going on agitation because PM does not
listen to him anymore.

https://www.thequint.com/news/politics/narendra-modi-has-ego-of-his-prime-ministership-says-anna-hazare

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/modi-never-replied-to-my-letters-has-ego-of-prime-ministership-anna-hazare/story-amrEYt5MSZRE5qctSNYhnI.html

In my own email I have clearly referred to the "*genuine concerns of
farmers*" and we are happy that somebody else is taking these up because
farmer issues are not directly within IAC's anti-corruption scope. Had we
been taking up these issues, we would suggest that all farmers go on
indefinitie strike for 1 year to allow their poisoned fields to recharge
and heal.

We are also concerned that Shri Hazare is being used by corrupt persons to
suggest certain unsuitable names for LOKPAL / LOKAYUKTA like was done at
time of selection of the 5 "Team Anna" members of Lokpal Bill drafting
committee. It is a rigged game and already the paid media is being primed
to reprise 2011-12.

For the record, I have never met Shri Hazare formally, and the only time we
have spoken was in Oct 2006 when he dropped some papers, which I picked
them up for him and he thanked me, and it was the crossing of 2 strangers.
Equally, the last time I have spoken/met Shri Arvind Kejriwal was on 11
August 2008. IAC co-convenor Mr. Veeresh Malik knew Anna in the Poona days
when Hazare was propped up by Firodias.

We made it very clear in Sept 2012 onwards that if activists opted to join
AAP or any outher party they could never be reintegrated into IAC.

Insofar as Ms. Bedi is concerned the latest avatar of "Team Anna" announced
a few days back is again packed with her nominees (mostly also ex-AAPians),
so we all know who still controls Anna.

Finally Annaji's track record of using people and being used himself, and
for forming serial outfits with dubious accounting and donation raising is
extensive and well documented. Nobody can say the same of me / our team.

The honorary work I do for IAC does not (unfortunately) leave space for
"warmth" :-)

rgds

Sarbajit Roy
26/2/18
Shri S. Roy
Seen your two msgs sent to Sh. Anna Hazare concerning his proposed Andolan
in March,18 concerning famrmers issues. In the second msg. your contention
that he is doing it because the Prime Minister has not replied to his
numerous letters which remain unacknowleged and replied. I donot think this
could be the reason for his andolan or fast considering his advanced age.
But the fact remains that farmers have received nothing except empty
promises from the Prime Minister and instead yheir condition has worsened.
So if Annaji with his rural background and devotion to the caue of
farmers, is highlighting the issues through his Anmdolan all help should be
extended for its success. But sorry to say you seem to be more concerned in
raking up the old issues of 2011-12 Jan Andolan
and they sound more of a warning than warmth in your relationship.
All people who joined AAP did not do so for their selfish motives.Many of
them genuinely believed that it will offer an alternative to clean politics
but the experiment failed during the last 3 years. But if some genuine
people are helping ANNAJI no one can tell he sould not do so.
Likewise we all know you do not support LOKPAL/ LOKAYUCTA ACT and the
Institution. But the fact is it is now a reality and the Govt. has informed
the Supreme Court it LOKAYUKta is being appointed.
Since Kran Bedi and V>K>Sing are now holding constitution posts, they can
not be a part of the propsed Aandolan. Regds JKGaur
------------------------------
*Sent:* Monday, February 26, 2018 10:13 AM
*To:* Anna Hazare; msisodia.delhi; cmdelhi; AnnaKiranBedi 2 Office;
indiaresists; Veeresh Malik
*Subject:* Re: [IAC#RG] Annaji, some suggestions for your new proposed
andolan [from INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION]
*To:*
[...]
Narendra Modi’s OPEN LETTER to ANNA HAZARE
<https://www.narendramodi.in/narendra-modi%E2%80%99s-open-letter-to-anna-hazare-3922>
www.narendramodi.in
Chief Minister Narendra Modi has expressed his gratitude to Anna Hazare
who led a nationwide campaign-fast against corruption, for his statement on
Gujarat's ...
[...]
*To:*
Mobile : 8010205897
"S K Agarwal" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-02-26 05:41:40 UTC
Kindly see the following News in TOI of Feb 26.
Thanks & regards, S K Agarwal
Lokpal panel to pick eminent jurist on Mar 1

***@timesgroup.com

New Delhi: The prime agenda of the upcoming meeting of the Lokpal selection
committee on March 1 shall be to finalise the ‘eminent jurist’ member on
the panel.

As per Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013, an eminent jurist is to be
appointed to the selection committee on the recommendation of other members
of the panel — the PM, Lok Sabha Speaker, leader of the opposition in the
Lok Sabha and the Chief Justice of India. With there being no leader of
opposition in the current Lok Sabha due to inadequate numbers of the
principal opposition party, Congress, and the Lokpal Act yet to be amended
to include leader of the single largest opposition party in the selection
committee, the government has decided to call leader of the Congress in Lok
Sabha Mallikarjun Kharge as a special invitee to the meeting.

“While the current Act does not mandate representation of the largest
opposition party in the selection committee, the government has decided to
especially invite Kharge in the true spirit of democracy,” a government
functionary told TOI.

The meeting will be attended by PM Narendra Modi, Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra
Mahajan and CJI Dipak Misra, with Kharge and minister of state for Prime
Minister’s Office (PMO) Jitendra Singh as special invitees.

Once the jurist is appointed to the Lokpal selection committee, the
government plans to call another meeting of the full panel for authorising
a search committee to prepare a panel of names to be considered for
appointment as chairperson and members of the anti-graft ombudsman.

“The process can get underway even as the government seeks Parliament’s
approval to amend the Lokpal & Lokayuktas Act,” said an official. A source
said the Lokpal selection committee will on March 1 also discuss the “flaw”
in the Act relating to silence on term of the eminent jurist that has been
appointed.

“This effectively means he/she can continue in office indefinitely. There
is a thinking in the government favouring capping of the jurist’s term at
three years,” said a government functionary. The functionary said the
selection panel will take a call on whether the ambiguity on the eminent
jurist’s term should remain or the length of his/her tenure clearly defined
Post by "Sarbajit Roy" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
​
*To:*
Quit: "https://lists.riseup.net/www/signoff/indiaresists"
Help: https://help.riseup.net/en/list-user
WWW : http://indiaagainstcorruption.net.in
"Omkar Razdan" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-02-26 08:55:42 UTC
Dear Er.Sarbajit Roy,
IAC is a potent institution with credibility. While it pursues the agenda of the above mail, I would be grateful if you can initiate an  apolitical anti corruption activity in the  state of J&K in general and Kashmir Valley in particular.
I might appear to be digressing from the contents of the above mail. My action   is a compelling act for the simple reason that the State of J&K, partly ,  is on the boil for the reason of unhindered corruption  activity directly hindering the growth of the youth who are compelled to adopt the  the MILITANCY option.
 Don't you think that this is a duty towards an ' INDIA CALLING' action.!
Incidentally, I retired as a Chief Engineer from GOI,Military Engineer Service. I was associated with the Anna movement from press conference era in 2010, a fast unto death volunteer in April 2011 {05 April }, evacuated by Police to LN JP Hospital/Esorts Hospital  etc , Shocked thereafter to witness AK'S greed for the 'politics plums'.
 Presently I am Gen Secy of the registered NGO J&K Initiative  for Peace, based in Delhi with an office in Srinagar.Also trying to establish a TII Chapter in the Valley.
With best regardsEr. Omkar Razdan, Former Vice Chairman and, Life Member, Transparency International,India,

On Monday, 26 February, 2018, 1:17:13 PM IST, S K Agarwal <***@lists.riseup.net> wrote:

Kindly see the following News in TOI of Feb 26.
Thanks & regards, S K Agarwal
Lokpal panel to pick eminent jurist on Mar 1
ADDRESS:

***@timesgroup.com

New Delhi: The prime agenda of the upcoming meeting of the Lokpal selection committee on March 1 shall be to finalise the ‘eminent jurist’ member on the panel.

As per Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013, an eminent jurist is to be appointed to the selection committee on the recommendation of other members of the panel — the PM, Lok Sabha Speaker, leader of the opposition in the Lok Sabha and the Chief Justice of India. With there being no leader of opposition in the current Lok Sabha due to inadequate numbers of the principal opposition party, Congress, and the Lokpal Act yet to be amended to include leader of the single largest opposition party in the selection committee, the government has decided to call leader of the Congress in Lok Sabha Mallikarjun Kharge as a special invitee to the meeting.

“While the current Act does not mandate representation of the largest opposition party in the selection committee, the government has decided to especially invite Kharge in the true spirit of democracy,” a government functionary told TOI.

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 7:15 PM, Sarbajit Roy <***@lists.riseup.net> wrote:

​

To:
Shri KB "Anna" Hazare at Ralegan Siddhi

BY EMAIL

Dear Annaji

Pranam

The entire INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION is delighted to see that your BVJAN (nyaas) central office is functioning once again from Ralegan Siddhi and that you are still touring the country even at this advanced age seeking to light revolutionary fire in minds of youth and oppressed classes.

To ensure the grand success of your farmer's andolan from 23rd March 2018, I request you to kindly pay attention to what follows, given as free advice from your well wishers in IAC core committee (all committed RTI activists many who know you since at least 2004),

1) All persons associated with BEEF EXPORTS or DIAMOND EXPORTS business must be immediately removed from any position of responsibility in your andolan / trusts.

2) All persons who are / were in Aam Aadmi Party at any point of time must be immediately removed from any position of responsibility in your andolan.

3) All persons who were brought into Lokpal andolan by BJP leaders, now Governors or Ministers, like Madam Kiran Bedi or Gen V.K.Singh, must be immediately removed from any position of responsibility in your andolan.

Post: "***@lists.riseup.net "

Post: "***@lists.riseup.net"
Exit: "indiaresists-***@lists.riseup.net"
2018-03-01 03:47:26 UTC
Dear Shri Razdan

Jammu and Kashmir is an integral and inalienable part of India (Hindustan).
It is a great pity that certain persons associated with Anna movement chose
to dispute this reality from his movement's banner and for which they were
soundly thrashed.

Unfortunately Sir, there are certain foreign financed "human rights"
people *associated
withTransparency International* who are already running so-called RTI,
transparency and anti-corruption initiatives in J&K which are mostly
focussed on depicting that our security forces are an occupying force. In
these circumstances it becomes difficult for us to find any genuine
anti-corruption RTI activists in J&K who will conduct their activities as
per IAC's high standards of ethics and impartiality. Each and every member
of IAC's Core Committee is an eminent RTI activist with extensive personal
networks, so if we cannot find such honest and effective people, it is
doubtful if they exist anymore or are prepared to work with J&K's rotten
version of RTI Act..

In so far as an anti-corruption andolan for J&K goes, the ethnic cleansing
in the state and insufficiency of democratic process there presently makes
such an operation challenging. However, we see a trend towards inregrating
J&K into Hindu rastra emerging there which may turn the tide.

Finally, there is great controversy about links between Transparency
International and George Soros' Open Society. I am sure that you know that
George Soros views and publishes J&K to be a separate independent country,
which presently makes it impossible for IAC to associate with Transparency
International in any way.

"
*An Anti-Corruption Org Swimming in Conflicts of Interest
https://journal-neo.org/2017/02/13/the-problem-with-transparency-internationals-corruption-perceptions-index/
<https://journal-neo.org/2017/02/13/the-problem-with-transparency-internationals-corruption-perceptions-index/>*
"

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/375658-populist-soros-transparency-international-corruption/

I hope that you appreciate the spirit of our frank reply

Sincerely

Sarbajit Roy
National Convenor
INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION
Post by "Omkar Razdan" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
[...]
*To:*
"Hirak Nag" (via indiaresists Mailing List)

2018-03-02 05:06:01 UTC
Dear Shri Nag

Every "True" Hindu shares your sentiments. Religion and all aspects of it
are personal matters and any attempts by lumpens to impose their prejudices
should be exposed and firmly opposed.

To clarify,

Our only desire in this public conversation with Annaji's office is to
point out the absurdity whereby a HALAL BEEF EXPORTER approached Annaji at
Ralegan Siddhi in 2016 claiming to be his follower / volunteer from IAC
2012 days and Annaji appointed him as Ad-hoc Chairman for his
anti-corruption andolan and asked him to add volunteers to BVJAN under the
code of conduct drafted for *Jan Tantra Morcha* (ie. affiidavit .rejecting
political options etc.)

It is for Annaji to explain how he, who professes to a strict vegetarian
and proponent of ahimsa, associates with beef exporters for his andolan, in
the same manner his guru Ms. Kiran Bedi has previously explained her
funding by diamond exporters..

It is for Annaji to recall that IAC was very kind to him on 5 March 2011
and did not pursue his prosecution that day for his anti-national activity
in Delhi which IAC Co-Convenor Veeresh Malik had recorded in high detail
and sent to me for my opinion.

Incidentally Veereshji (who knows Anna since decades) has clearly exposed
the reciprocal links between diamond exporters and beef exporters for
setting off in HAWALA. So IAC is not against lawful consumption of beef or
diamonds, we are against the illegal aspects of these businesses.

Sarbajit
INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION
"Omkar Razdan" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-03-28 12:11:25 UTC
Dear   Selfless   FriendsThanks.Annaji is in 81st year of his life time and so am I .Anna Ji has seen hardlife in armed forces , so have I. Annaji's First tryst with campaign aginst  corruption started in Delhi with a press conf in Press Club in 2010. Annaji was present , so was I . Annaji sat on fast Unto DEath at Jantar Mantar on 05 April, 2011, so did I. So what is the difference? I anticipated what all we witness after Annaji's Chief follower bade farewell to Annaji. He behaved in the same manner with Anna AS THE IS did with 39 Indian prisoners in Mosul, Iraq. IS TOOK WORK FROM THEM BEFORE THEY KILLED THEM. The Chief follower did precisely the same with Anna.I had given an advance counsel to Anna in a 7 page letter written in Hindi, on his home address in MAHARASHTRA, THERE WAS NOT EVEN AN ack. Thank GOD  , NAMO COMPENSATED SOMEWHAT. I am not in any politics nor in any political party., a caveat.
Pl ponder
Er. Omkar Razdan, Former Vice Chairman and, Life Member, Transparency International,India,

On Friday, 23 March, 2018, 1:48:24 AM IST, Ghulam kundanam <***@gmail.com> wrote:

à€šà¥ˆà€€à€¿à€• à€žà€®à€°à¥à€¥à€š

à€†à€ªà€•à¥‡ à€†à€šà¥à€Šà¥‹à€²à€š à€•à¥‡ à€†à€¹à¥à€µà€Ÿà€š à€ªà€°
à€†à€šà¥à€Šà¥‹à€²à€¿à€€ à€¹à¥ˆ à€¹à€®à€Ÿà€°à€Ÿ à€€à€š - à€®à€š,
à€žà¥à€šà€Ÿ à€¹à¥ˆ à€¹à¥ˆ à€ªà€•à¥à€· à€”à€° à€ªà€Ÿà€°à¥à€Ÿà¥€ à€š à€†à€à€
à€à€žà€Ÿ à€¹à¥ˆ à€†à€ªà€•à€Ÿ à€•à€¥à€š,
à€‡à€žà€²à€¿à€ à€…à€šà¥à€šà€Ÿ à€œà¥€ à€†à€ªà€•à¥‹
à€¹à€®à€Ÿà€°à€Ÿ à€¹à¥ˆ à€šà¥ˆà€€à€¿à€• à€žà€®à€°à¥à€¥à€š! à€¹à€®à€Ÿà€°à€Ÿ

à€—à€Ÿà€à€§à¥€ à€œà¥€ à€•à¥€ à€‡à€šà¥à€›à€Ÿ à€•à¥‡ à€µà€¿à€°à¥‚à€Šà¥à€§,
à€­à€—à€€ - à€¶à¥à€­à€Ÿà€· à€•à¥à€°à€Ÿà€‚à€€à€¿ à€®à¥‡à€‚Â  à€°à€‚à€—à¥‡,
à€µà¥à€¯à€µà€žà¥à€¥à€Ÿ à€®à¥‡à€‚ à€¬à€Šà€²à€Ÿà€µ à€•à¥‡ à€²à€¿à€ à€¹à€®
à€²à€¿à€ à€°à€Ÿà€œà€šà¥ˆà€€à€¿à€• à€•à¥€à€šà€¡à€Œ à€žà¥‡ à€ªà€‚à€—à¥‡,
à€‡à€žà€²à€¿à€ à€…à€šà¥à€šà€Ÿ à€œà¥€ à€†à€ªà€•à¥‡ à€ªà€Ÿà€ž
à€¹à€®à€Ÿà€°à¥€ à€›à€Ÿà€¯à€Ÿà€®à€Ÿà€€à¥à€° à€°à¥‚à€ªà¥€ à€®à€šà¥€Â  à€¹à€®à€Ÿà€°à€Ÿ

à€žà¥à€µà€€à€‚à€€à¥à€° - à€žà¥à€µà€šà¥à€›à€‚à€Š à€†à€ª à€®à€¹à€Ÿà€€à¥à€®à€Ÿ
à€†à€ªà€•à€Ÿ à€§à€µà€² - à€žà¥à€µà¥‡à€€ à€žà¥à€‚à€Šà€° à€®à€‚à€š,
à€•à€Ÿà€œà€² à€•à¥€ à€•à¥‹à€ à€°à¥€ à€•à¥‡ à€¹à€® à€Šà¥€à€ªà€•
à€žà€‚à€˜à€°à¥à€· à€•à€° à€°à€¹à¥‡ à€•à¥€ à€œà¥€à€€à¥‡ à€žà€š,
à€‡à€žà€²à€¿à€ à€…à€šà¥à€šà€Ÿà€œà¥€ à€†à€ªà€•à€Ÿ à€¹à€®à€Ÿà€°à€Ÿ,
à€‰à€Šà¥à€Šà¥‡à€¶à¥à€¯ à€à€• à€¹à¥ˆ à€ªà€° à€…à€²à€— à€¹à¥ˆ à€°à€£à¥€ à€¹à€®à€Ÿà€°à€Ÿ

à€šà¥‹à€Ÿ: à€…à€šà¥à€šà€Ÿ à€œà¥€ à€•à¥€ à€žà€­à¥€ à€®à€Ÿà€à€—à¥‹à€‚ à€•à€Ÿ à€¹à€® à€šà¥ˆà€€à€¿à€• à€žà€®à€°à¥à€¥à€š à€•à€°à€€à¥‡ à€¹à¥ˆà€‚à¥€ à€¹à€® à€ªà€•à¥à€· à€”à€°
à€ªà€Ÿà€°à¥à€Ÿà¥€ à€•à¥‡ à€žà€Šà€žà¥à€¯ à€¹à¥‹à€šà¥‡ à€•à¥‡ à€šà€Ÿà€€à¥‡ à€žà€¹à€­à€Ÿà€—à¥€ à€šà€¹à¥€à€‚ à€¹à¥‹ à€žà€•à€€à¥‡ à€ªà€° à€‰à€šà€•à¥‡ à€žà€Ÿà€°à¥‡ à€®à¥à€Šà¥à€Šà¥‡
à€ªà€° à€¹à€® à€•à€Ÿà€® à€•à€° à€°à€¹à¥‡ à€¹à¥ˆà€‚ à€­à€²à¥‡ à€¹à¥€ à€°à€Ÿà€žà¥à€€à¥‡ à€…à€²à€— à€¹à¥ˆà€‚, à€ à¥€à€• à€‰à€žà¥€ à€€à€°à€¹ à€œà¥ˆà€žà¥‡ à€—à€Ÿà€à€§à¥€ à€œà¥€
à€”à€° à€šà¥‡à€€à€Ÿà€œà¥€ à€•à¥‡ à€°à€Ÿà€žà¥à€€à¥‡ à€…à€²à€— à€¥à¥‡ à€ªà€° à€‰à€Šà¥à€Šà¥‡à€¶à¥à€¯ à€à€• à€¹à¥€ à€¥à€Ÿ
 à€­à€Ÿà€°à€€ à€•à¥€ à€†à¥›à€Ÿà€Šà¥€à¥€
à€•à€¿à€žà€Ÿà€šà¥‹à€‚ à€•à¥‡ à€•à¥ƒà€·à€¿ à€‰à€ªà€œ à€•à¥‹ à€²à€Ÿà€—à€€ à€•à¥‡ à€†à€§à€Ÿà€° à€ªà€° à€Šà¥‡à€¡à€Œ à€—à¥à€šà€Ÿ à€œà€Ÿà€Šà€Ÿ à€Šà€Ÿà€® à€®à€¿à€²à¥‡.
à€žà€¿à€°à¥à€« à€–à¥‡à€€à¥€ à€ªà€° à€šà€¿à€°à¥à€­à€° 60 à€žà€Ÿà€² à€•à¥‡ à€‰à€®à¥à€°à€µà€Ÿà€²à¥‡ à€•à€¿à€žà€Ÿà€šà¥‹à€‚ à€•à¥‹ à€ªà¥à€°à€€à€¿à€®à€Ÿà€¹ à€ªà€Ÿà€‚à€š à€¹à€œà€Ÿà€°
à€°à¥à€ªà€¯à€Ÿ à€ªà¥‡à€šà¥à€¶à€š à€®à€¿à€²à¥‡.
à€•à¥ƒà€·à€¿ à€®à¥‚à€²à¥à€¯ à€†à€¯à¥‹à€— à€•à¥‹ à€žà€‚à€µà¥ˆà€§à€Ÿà€šà€¿à€• à€Šà€°à¥à€œà€Ÿ à€€à€¥à€Ÿ à€žà€®à¥à€ªà¥‚à€°à¥à€£ à€žà¥à€µà€Ÿà€¯à€€à¥à€€à€€à€Ÿ à€®à€¿à€²à¥‡à€‚.
à€²à¥‹à€•à€ªà€Ÿà€² à€•à€Ÿà€šà¥‚à€š à€€à¥à€°à€šà¥à€€ à€²à€Ÿà€—à¥‚ à€¹à¥‹, à€²à¥‹à€•à€ªà€Ÿà€² à€•à€Ÿà€šà¥‚à€š à€•à¥‹ à€•à€®à€œà¥‹à€° à€•à€°à€šà¥‡à€µà€Ÿà€²à¥€ à€§à€Ÿà€°à€Ÿ 44 à€”à€°
à€§à€Ÿà€°à€Ÿ 63 à€•à€Ÿ à€žà€‚à€¶à¥‹à€§à€š à€€à¥à€°à€šà¥à€€ à€°à€Šà¥à€Š à€¹à¥‹, à€¹à€° à€°à€Ÿà€œà¥à€¯ à€®à¥‡à€‚ à€žà€•à¥à€·à€® à€²à¥‹à€•à€Ÿà€¯à¥à€•à¥à€€ à€šà€¿à€¯à¥à€•à¥à€€
à€¹à¥‹
à€šà¥à€šà€Ÿà€µ à€žà¥à€§à€Ÿà€° à€•à¥‡ à€²à€¿à€ à€žà€¹à¥€ à€šà€¿à€°à¥à€£à€¯ à€¹à¥‹

Õm - Õnkār - Allāh - God
..
ॐ - à©Ž - الله - †

.
Jai Hind! Jai Jagat (Universe)!

- à¥šà¥à€²à€Ÿà€® à€•à¥à€šà¥à€Šà€šà€®à¥
(Ghulam Kundanam).
23/03/2018.

Facebook Link :-
à€šà¥ˆà€€à€¿à€• à€žà€®à€°à¥à€¥à€š.....