[IAC#RG] Time to render justice to Sadhvi Pragya - let us wipe this blot of shame on what is done to a Sadhu and a woman
"AK Bhattacharyya" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2014-10-11 13:02:48 UTC
Six years have passed without a chargesheet for a sick lady.Definitely this state of Legal performance should not be allowed to continue by any sensitive Government head.Poor governance.

With kind regards

A.K.BHATTACHARYYA

F.I.StructE (UK), FIE (India), FIBE, FIRT
H-2A, Hauzkhas, New Delhi -16, Ph:011-26854127

On Sunday, October 5, 2014 5:16 PM, Dr. J. K. Chaudhry <jkchaudhry-***@public.gmane.orgm> wrote:

Agreement 100%
Term " Law will take its own course ". Got bad reputation due to its use by Narsimhan Rao
Plus
Course which Indian law takes !
J.K.Chaudhry

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 5, 2014, at 4:04 PM, Amarnath Wanchoo <anwanchoo-1ViLX0X+***@public.gmane.org> wrote:

Actually Dr. Chaudhry, Mr. Modi does not interfere in the law taking its
own course. He has said so to Mr. Swamy in the Jayalalitha case as I learnt from
a tweet of Swamy. So Pragya’s case as well as that Colonel’s (Purohit?) and NH
cases shall also run their courses, like Vanjara’s and his own cases ran.
Don’t you think it is the fairest thing to do though many may not
appreciate it?
Best and
regards,
Amarnath Wanchoo
"A man who has never gone to school may
steal from a freight car, but if he has a university education, he may steal the
whole railroad." ~ Theodore Roosevelt
2014-10-12 00:36:21 UTC
does it remind we are still living in slavery. today, it is with sadhvi
pragya, tomorrow it may be with any one of us. what to do is more
important, let us think jointly. i am not a lawer, i am from engg. field
and is a teacher. i am sure, our concern will propagate and momentum will
generate.

Dr. A.K. Upadhyay

--
For more information, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/HinduAssociationUSA
---
With regards to all,
------Mukund Apte
--
Regards,
Satya
Quit: "https://lists.riseup.net/www/signoff/indiaresists"
Help: https://help.riseup.net/en/list-user
WWW : http://indiaagainstcorruption.net.in
Quit: "https://lists.riseup.net/www/signoff/indiaresists"
Help: https://help.riseup.net/en/list-user
WWW : http://indiaagainstcorruption.net.in
------------------------------
protection is active.
Quit: "https://lists.riseup.net/www/signoff/indiaresists"
Help: https://help.riseup.net/en/list-user
WWW : http://indiaagainstcorruption.net.in
Quit: "https://lists.riseup.net/www/signoff/indiaresists"
Help: https://help.riseup.net/en/list-user
WWW : http://indiaagainstcorruption.net.in
--
ASHOK KUMAR UPADHYAY
RESEARCH SCHOLAR IN CIVIL ENGG.
MOTILAL NEHRU NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ALLAHABAD 211004
INDIA
M- 9454590704
salahuddin siddiqui

To: "hinduassociationusa-/***@public.gmane.org" <

<https://www.facebook.com/drsubramanianswamy/photos/a.118146701658320.18858.107229389416718/441382009334786/?type=1&fref=nf>

Post: "indiaresists-3hfIC0tI0F+k/***@public.gmane.org"
2014-10-04 04:00:16 UTC
Dear Sir,

One could not have agreed more.

Can our establishment dare to give same treatment to a person belonging to any other sect or belief? Certainly NOT.

She must be brought out of prisons and people like Diggi Raja whose only job is to please Nehru clan and criticise everyone with patriotic feeling must also be made accountable for this mess and injustice.

Regds.

SR
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

blot of shame on what is done to a Sadhu and a woman

Post: "***@lists.riseup.net"
Exit: "indiaresists-***@lists.riseup.net"
S L Chowdhary

robby

To:
"***@googlegroups.com"
<***@googlegroups.com>

Gaur J K
2014-10-05 14:50:12 UTC
5/10/14We discussed this issue a couple of years before. Since then news has been filtering from time to time that her health has further deteriorated and the Supreme Court has refused the bail plea. The other change is that Mr.Chidambaram who coined the infamous 'Saffron terrorism and later retraction that terrorism has no colour is not the Home Minister. Perhaps realising that CBI is not finding evidence against her strong enough, the case was entrusted NIA.Does it not show political bias or loss of faith in the investigating agenciesRegime change should have two implications-to take care of her health and expediting the legal process.Her case is not one of the thousands languishing in jails for long time, Those unfortunate under trials are either too poor to arrange a proper bail,or engage a good lawyer or spend money to expedite the legal process. Hers is a high profile detention with political,religious and moral overtones.
linking it with terrorism and hence national security.We have seen how terrorism has developed over the last 25 years and how the country has suffered. The cross border terrorism has been used by Pakistan as an insturment of State policy to inflict maximum damage on this country and weaken it economically and socially in addition to loss of innocent lives.This terrorism certainly has an object to destabilise India and a colour without a name..Sadhvi's case is just to use it as a counterweight to the innumerable terroist attacks from across the border supported by home grown modules.. But there is no substance and evidence agaist hersofar.Linking her with Joshi's murder or his alleged activities is in the realm of conjuctures.In my opinion, she will suffer for some time but the worst for her is over. It certainly needs to be taken up by the civil society.Since Mr. Swamy has raised this issue gain we hope to see an early end to her plight of suffering.RegdsJKGaur

tadepalli triambakakishore
2014-10-07 18:08:13 UTC
Ms PoonamAggarwal,
Why not empathize with Sadhvi Pragya ? Is it not fashionable for you to
apply human rights to other than minorities( read MOSLEMS,Xians, Sikhs/
Jains/ Buddhists ) and of course the " LGBTs".
My contention is one need not feel ashamed to take up the victims of ,"
state terrorism" even if they are " Hindus".
Veteran TTK
Jenab Amjad Afridi Saheb,
i live in the same world as you live. Wherever anyone is held in jail w/o
any trial, within a reasonable period of time, as per the Indian penal
code, and the law does not get enforced, it is unfair and unjust.
Human Rights are we must live by -- which applies to one and all --
regardless of religion, class, caste sex or political affiliation/s.
South Asian countries are known to be suffering from impinging on the
rights of citizens.
Who knows who, what carries what kind of weight in getting fair &
honourable treatment is indeed a sordid tale of bias and discrimination.
(We were driven out of Lahore, way back when our country was cut and made
independent. Tragically, communal biases & forces have not ended.)
One sympathises with those who are incarcerated, wrongly and unfairly. In
all such cases the system and weak or biased carry-out of our laws is to be
condemned.
Having said that, nothing will change. And it is beyond my power to be of
any help or sustenance, sadly. i own my singular sense of helplessness.
The world we live in demands one stays away from getting embroiled in any
controversies.
Truth and all that it stands for many a time is a far off dream, of sorts.
Peace.
dev chopra in gurgaon
***
Shriman Devinder Chopra Sir,
Which country and which world do you live in ?
This is the story we hear every day with thousands languishing in our
Jails without trial. Provisions of the Criminal Procedure Code and
Instructions of the Hon'ble Supreme Court are thrown to the wind every hour
of the day.
Without sounding Communal let me also say this only gets worse when we
look at the youth from the Minority Communities. The Police Atrocities and
the weak Justice Delivery System only help in alienating the Minorities
further.
I fully endorse the mail written by POONAM AGGARWAL earlier in this
forum.
JAI HIND.
Amjad Afridi
Sent from my iPhone
Dear Respected Sri Sarbajit Roy Saheb ji,
Amazing information, you have shared, Sire!
IF it is true that the lady has been incarcerated for 5 years, less or
more,
and the case has barely begun, or not, then great injustice has been met.
We have always looked up to our judicial system, but, IF it be true,
that, her
being held, is under false, or wrong pretenses then one feels cheated.
One has avoided going to Court (in a circumstance or two, personally)
because
we all are aware, that, matters/issues take anywhere between 2-5-7 years
get sorted out! To be imprisoned the way this young lady has been is
indeed a blot that we, all Indians, suffer from today & ever more.
The Constitution, we swear by has indeed been made a mockery of....
i have felt cheated and reduced in my feelings as a national of our land.
i have no leanings, right through my years, towards any political party,
or
any religious 'ism' but have felt minimised, reduced and cheated as i
have
held our judicial system, in the upper echelons, with great respect.
Excuse my sharing such thoughts & feelings and have now realised why
organisations like IAC came into existence.....
Submitted with respect and a sense of great sympathy for the one hurt
the most-- who as & when released ought to get compensated.
devinder das chopra
9810338049
***
Dear Mr. Thakur
BJP under dynamic CM of MP is doing everything in its power to save
his Govt the embarrassment of having the poor lady die in a MP Govt
hospital.
Our Pavlovian barking dogs on this list may not know all the facts.
The Dewas Police has recently discovered startling new evidence that
murdered RSS pracharak Sunil Joshi (who was in hiding after allegedly
murdering 2 Cong MPs) was a liquor kingpin and made sexual advances to
the innocent Sadhvi. This allegedly outraged her rakhi brothers who
were associated with Joshi in his businesses and they formed a
conspiracy in which the poor Sadhvi was also roped in.
The National Investigative Agency has taken this new information very
seriously and is approaching the court to get Sadhvi's name deleted as
an accused. It is widely expected that if any unfortunate event occurs
to Sadhvi post her release, attempts shall be made to see the senior
Congress leadership in MP shall suffer like Congress suffered in
Chattisgarh.
Now that the government at the centre is the one who is committed not
appease the minorities. Now what is the problem in getting justice for
Pragya Singh Thakur. Why is she allowed to languish in jail when she is
innocent and needs justice. There got to be an answer for this. What
is N
moi doing to help her. and the same goes for Lt.Col. Prohit her
co-accused.?? Devindeer
________________________________
Sent: Saturday, October 4, 2014 9:07 AM
wipe
thisblot of shame on what is done to a Sadhu and a woman
this is for the appeasement of minority.
"bas ek hi ulloo kafee tha veerane gulistan karne ko
har shakh pe ulloo baitha tha anjaame gulista kya hota"
now this is the time for correction.
pls let me know how i can help pragya ?
This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (
Add cleanup rule | More info
[...]
It is a matter of shame.
Regards,
Satya
[...]
To unsubscribe from this group and
stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
.
Post by "AK Bhattacharyya" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
For
more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post by "AK Bhattacharyya" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
--
With regards to all,
------Mukund Apte
Regards,
[...]