[IAC#RG] To: CM Delhi concerning corruption in GNCTD
"Sarbajit Roy" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-02-26 07:40:28 UTC
​

To:
Chief Minister of Delhi, through
Shri Rajeeve Gupta,
OSD to CM / GNCTD

cc; Chief Secretary/GNCTD
cc: LG Delhi, through Secy to LG

Dear Guptaji

I am concerned that the popularly elected GNCTD is not functioning and
would like to remind / draw Hon'ble CM Delhi's attendion to some specific
issues of mine which are unresolved.

1) My PGMS complaint, number 2017083559, dated 12-Oct-2017 concerning
unimpeachable evidences of corruption by IAS officer and DANICS officers of
Delhi, but which is pending for 5 months in CM Sectt / office.

2) The violent attacks instigated by the aforesaid IAS officer and DANICS
officers on a reputed journalist / citizen of Delhi who independently
visited their offices in Transport Dept on or about 3.Nov.2017 to report
rampant corruption over there but was instead criminally assaulted by their
goondas. I am concerned that continuance in office of these officers sends
a very wrong signal about desire of AAP Govt. to curb corruption which may
affect prospects of the Govt. in mind of citizens

3) My email to CM Delhi of Tue, Dec 20, 2016 concerning my previous letter
(your office computer tracking code is CMO/2016/52248 ref 17.11.2016) which
was transferred to Ms. Aswathi Muralidharan on 18.11.2016 by Ms. Geetika
Sharma and received by Ms. Muralidharan on 22.11.2016. regarding the basis
for nomination of Ms. Swati Maliwal as Chairperson Delhi Womens Commission,
and associated matters, but which are still not replied to, thereby causing
me to apprehend corruption in this appointment.

4) The complete failure and/or GENERAL INCOMPETENCE of present Govt NCTD in
opposing the crippling and unjustified DMRC fare hikes, despite the advance
warnings and evidences which I provided CM Delhi well in time to issue
appropriate directions on file.

5) My complaints to CM Delhi against Shri Adarsh Shastri, ex-MLA now
disqualfied, in matter of the "free Wi-Fi in Delhi" scam which is now
sought to be revived.

sincerely

Er. Sarbajit Roy
National Convenor