[IAC#RG] A BJP MUKT BHARAT IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD
"Aires Rodrigues" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-03-15 00:34:44 UTC
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is a good talker and a master in rhetoric
theatrical blabbering. But the nation has now realized this and will not be
fooled anymore.

Narendra Modi has made merry jetting across the globe while the country has
ebbed to dire straits. And more importantly while eroding the autonomy of
even the Reserve Bank, Election Commission and the CBI, Narendra Modi and
the BJP have ruptured the secular fabric of our great nation.

Our India must wholeheartedly and selflessly unite against the deviously
Communal, Corrupt and very Divisive BJP.

Time to politically trash the BJP to restore our country's Secular fabric
that the founding Fathers of the Constitution had so dedicatedly toiled for.

Aires Rodrigues

Advocate High Court

C/G-2, Shopping Complex

Ribandar Retreat,

Ribandar – Goa – 403006

Mobile No: 9822684372

Office Tel No: (0832) 2444012

Email: ***@gmail.com

Or

***@yahoo.com

You can also reach me on

Facebook.com/ AiresRodrigues

***@rodrigues_aires

www.airesrodrigues.com
"mahendra pratap taneja" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-03-17 08:20:27 UTC
Mr. Rodrigues.....You sure seem to have a lot of spare time from Court in Goa. Hopefully, you do have a flourishing practice.

I have been reading your posts, among others, and feel that your campaign for a BJP Mukt Bharat, which narrows down to a Modi Mukt Bharat is really a fervent hope with you personally and I daresay, some few others as well.

The report card of this present government, which to my mind, has not even been given a fair trial, is countered by generalisations and canards but very little else. I only know that 60 full years of Congress rule have left us steeped in corruption whereas there was great potential for our emergence as a vibrant economy and a strong democracy. This has been truly belied.

First the invaders looted us; then the British and finally our own politicians - notable among whom are the fake Nehru/Gandhi family.

Without elucidating a detailed assessment of my own, my only suggestion is that you stop outlining the problem and start posting viable solutions. That would really be helpful.

RAdm Mahendra P Taneja (Veteran)

________________________________
[...]

Email: ***@gmail.com<mailto:***@gmail.com>

Or

***@yahoo.com<mailto:***@yahoo.com>

www.airesrodrigues.com<http://www.airesrodrigues.com>
"Sangeeta Bhasin" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-03-19 23:41:33 UTC
Ok for one moment your wish is granted. NOW will you list out the council
of ministers and their proposed portfolios. Also who will be the designated
PRIME MINISTER. We need straight answers to how the new govt wilk tackle
following issues
1) pakistan
2) GST
3) UNEMPLOYMENT
4) ARMED FORCES
5) CORRUPTION
6) CHINA/DOKLAM
7) Foreign policy with ASEAN COUNTRIES, israel, USA, Russia, MIDDLE EAST.
JAPAN, SINGAPORE etc etc
8) culprits in national herald case, helikopter deal, bofors,
chidambaran's great dealings, mallya, nirav modi. Mehul choksi,
9) communalism and divisive politics by the current opposition
10) implementation of the high court ruling that any person or party that
causes loss to public or private party during the course of any kind of
morcha or agitation will pay for the damages or go to jail
GOING TO THE VOTER WITHOUT GIVING CONCRETE BLUEPRINT OF HOW THE NEW GOVT
WILL FUNCTION WILL BE THE MOST FOOLISH ACT OF THE COMBINE OF
MAYAWATI/AKHILESH/TEJASWANI AND LALOO YADAV/MAMTA BANNERJEE,/KEJRIWAL/RAJ
THAKARE/SHARAD PAWAR/DMK/TDP /SHIVSENA/OWAISI/KANHAIYA/HARDIK PATEL/JIGNESH
MEVANI AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST RAHUL GANDHI AND all others WHO WANT MODI
OUT

IF YOU HAVE THE GUMPTION TO GIVE A VIABLE SOLUTION COME OUT WITH IT AND
THOUSANDS WILL CONSIDER BACKING YOU.

Regards,
Sangeetabhasin
new starlite optiks
+919820236048
Quit: "https://lists.riseup.net/www/signoff/indiaresists"
Help: https://help.riseup.net/en/list-user
WWW : http://indiaagainstcorruption.net.in
"\"national network center for innovation\"" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-03-20 09:59:47 UTC
Friends,

Other than Electoral Mandate whereby CITIZENS ONLY GET TO SEE new INAUGURATION STONES, NON, COMPLETED WORK reported each day in TOI e.g.

one will have to know Historical Facts & do HUGE RESEARCH
which
NON OF US, NOR NGO GROUPS HAVE CAPACITY NOR INSIGHT TO DO.

Bureaucrats + IFS after Retirement KEEP MUM, watch Citizens going in Merry Go Rounds, Getting exhausted & Giving up. Ex Bureaucrats, Govt. Pensioners
get enough to take care of their needs including Medical Facilities, somewhat less, get Defense Service Officers but ex MLAs, MPs also are well taken care
of.

Lutyens Delhi has NOT CHANGED ONE BIT since INDEPENDENCE & no occupant wants any change.

Delivery of Services no longer happens – at best say 30% either thru Judiciary / CBI / CVC / CAG / what with reported below:

Subject: No achchhe din: India further slips down in World Happiness Index lower than even Congo with 133rd ranking out of 156

Painting a Grim Picture on CRIMINALIZATION IN POLITICS – TOI reported on Page 10, March 12, 2018: ‘36% of all MPs, MLAs facing Criminal Cases 1765 Lawmakers Being Tried: Centre to SC’
Total strength of Lawmakers in Parliament & Assemblies being 4896.

U.P. has highest No. Pending Criminals Involved + highest No. Pending cases.
Followed by Tamil Nadu & Bihar.

36% itself is an INCREASE pf Criminals under present Govt. contrary to their Electoral mandate.

Recommended reading come our way are Tufts University, US, Josy Joseph 2016 book www.AFeastOFVultures.com + Insightful Journalist Ravish Kumar on Democracy culture and our Nation
‘The Free Voice’ 2018 + Milan Vaishnav book “When Money & Muscle Crime in Indian Politics Pays” – 017 Feb 20, 2018 MINT stating Elite Institutions ECI, RBI & SC face a CRISES OF CREDIBILITY.
Milan being in Carnegie US Washington D.C. Also ‘MAKING GROWTH HAPPEN IN INDIA’ A Road Map to Policy Success by V Kumaraswamy from IIM Ahmedabad – SAGE Publication.

Having some in-depth knowledge in electoral, judicial, education, administrative issues facing the country. Public Interest Foundation, (PIF) a group of enlightened and concerned citizens formed a few years ago to address the issues of governance. It was anchored by an endowment by late Suresh Neotia and has since dissolved. It was chaired by the late Cabinet Secretary Naresh Chandra, identified the core systemic issues and their corrective actions, in its report published in 2013. This reports documents in depth all the corrective steps necessary. (PIF governing council chaired by Naresh Chandra, also included former RBI governor Dr Bimal Jalan, famed journalist late B G Verghese, Ex 156 J 1936, former Chief Secretary of Delhi Mrs Shailaja Chandra, industrialists Harsh Vardan Neotia and Suresh Neotia as well CII mentor Mr Tarun Das. Senior IAS retirees and a former secretary Mr Anil Kumar was advisor and Mr Nripendra Misra (IAS Retd) presently with the PM, was director of PIF. He has not taken these matters forward after moving on May 27, 2014. They were assisted by an excellent team of researchers and admin staff.]

Having been associated with the work of PIF - thus knowledgeable of the system corrections proposed. PIF base document is attached but NON OF US WILL DO JUSTICE TO 10 points below.

Now that a HYPOTHETICAL ? has been asked, it is best you answer it yourself.

consensus posting, NNFI CIRI Civil Society Allnc for 15 years, Trustee, promod
Ethical Moral Indian Transformation now best by Youth + Altruists, Networking
using Cyber highways. Priorities: Eject CRIMINALS LAW MAKERS. Wed Constitutional
Democracy, Secularism prime + eGov Judiciary – witnesses thru Video Conferencing
– pending now for 10 years. Tel Fax 26182867 / 09811170706 / 26563394
New Delhi based www.nnfi.org.in

Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 5:11 AM
To: ***@gmail.com
Cc: ***@lists.riseup.net
Subject: Re: [IAC#RG] A BJP MUKT BHARAT IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD

Post: "***@lists.riseup.net"
Exit: "indiaresists-***@lists.riseup.net"
Quit: "https://lists.riseup.net/www/signoff/indiaresists"
Help: https://help.riseup.net/en/list-user
WWW : http://indiaagainstcorruption.net.in

Post: "***@lists.riseup.net"
Exit: "indiaresists-***@lists.riseup.net"
Quit: "https://lists.riseup.net/www/signoff/indiaresists"
Help: https://help.riseup.net/en/list-user
WWW : http://indiaagainstcorruption.net.in

---
"Hirak Nag" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-03-20 15:50:24 UTC
The recent flood of 'electoral' posturing is amusing, to say the least ! Fortunately, the Indian Electorate is mature and votes without being affected by wild posturing, as is happening now. The so called 'senior leaders' who are now doing the 'Jingo Dance' should desist and not waste time and energy to confuse our mature Electorate. The recent UP results proves this.--Hirak Nag.

Friends, Other than Electoral Mandate whereby CITIZENS ONLY GET TO SEE newINAUGURATION STONES, NON, COMPLETED WORK reported each day in TOI e.g.  one will have to know Historical Facts & do HUGE RESEARCH whichNON OF US, NOR NGO GROUPS HAVE CAPACITY NOR INSIGHT TO DO. Bureaucrats + IFS after Retirement KEEP MUM, watch Citizens going in MerryGo Rounds, Getting exhausted & Giving up. Ex Bureaucrats, Govt. Pensionersget enough to take care of their needs including Medical Facilities,somewhat less, get Defense Service Officers but ex MLAs, MPs also are well takencareof.  Lutyens Delhi has NOT CHANGED ONE BIT since INDEPENDENCE & no occupantwants any change. Delivery of Services no longer happens – at best say 30% either thruJudiciary / CBI / CVC / CAG / what with reported below: Subject: No achchhe din: India further slips down in WorldHappiness Index lower than even Congo with 133rd ranking out of156 Painting a Grim Picture on CRIMINALIZATION IN POLITICS – TOI reported on Page 10, March 12, 2018: ‘36% of all MPs, MLAs facingCriminal Cases 1765 Lawmakers Being Tried: Centre to SC’Total strength of Lawmakers in Parliament &Assemblies being 4896. U.P. has highest No. Pending Criminals Involved +highest No. Pending cases.Followed by Tamil Nadu & Bihar. 36% itself is an INCREASE pf Criminals under presentGovt. contrary to their Electoral mandate. Recommended reading come our way are TuftsUniversity, US, Josy Joseph 2016 book www.AFeastOFVultures.com + InsightfulJournalist Ravish Kumar on Democracy culture and our Nation ‘The Free Voice’ 2018 + Milan Vaishnav book “WhenMoney & Muscle Crime in Indian Politics Pays” – 017 Feb 20, 2018 MINTstating Elite Institutions ECI, RBI & SC face a CRISES OFCREDIBILITY.Milan being in Carnegie US Washington D.C. Also‘MAKING GROWTH HAPPEN IN INDIA’ A Road Map to Policy Success by V Kumaraswamyfrom IIM Ahmedabad – SAGE Publication.  Having some in-depth knowledge in electoral,judicial, education, administrative issues facing the country. Public InterestFoundation, (PIF) a group of enlightened and concerned citizens formed a fewyears ago to address the issues of governance. It was anchored by an endowmentby late Suresh Neotia and has since dissolved. It was chaired by the lateCabinet Secretary Naresh Chandra, identified the core systemic issues and theircorrective actions, in its report published in 2013. This reports documents indepth all the corrective steps necessary. (PIF governing council chairedby Naresh Chandra, also included former RBI governor Dr Bimal Jalan, famed journalist late B G Verghese, Ex 156 J 1936, former Chief Secretary of Delhi MrsShailaja Chandra, industrialists Harsh Vardan Neotia and Suresh Neotia as wellCII mentor Mr Tarun Das.  Senior IAS retirees and a formersecretary Mr Anil Kumar was advisor and Mr Nripendra Misra (IAS Retd) presentlywith the PM, was director of PIF. He has not taken these matters forwardafter moving on May 27, 2014. They were assisted by an excellent team ofresearchers and admin staff.]

 From: Sangeeta Bhasin (via indiaresistsMailing List) Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 5:11 AMTo: ***@gmail.com Cc: ***@lists.riseup.netSubject: Re: [IAC#RG] A BJP MUKT BHARAT IS THE ONLY WAYFORWARD Ok for one moment your wish is granted. NOW will you list out the councilof ministers and their proposed portfolios. Also who will be the designatedPRIME MINISTER. We need  straight answers to how the new govt wilk tacklefollowing issues  1)  pakistan2)  GST3)  UNEMPLOYMENT4) ARMED FORCES5)  CORRUPTION6)  CHINA/DOKLAM7)  Foreign policy with ASEAN COUNTRIES, israel, USA, Russia, MIDDLEEAST. JAPAN, SINGAPORE etc etc8)  culprits in national herald case, helikopter deal, bofors,chidambaran's great dealings, mallya, nirav modi. Mehul choksi, 9)  communalism and divisive politics  by the currentopposition10)  implementation of the high court ruling that any person or partythat causes loss to public or private party during the course of any kind ofmorcha or agitation will pay for the damages or go to jailGOING TO THE VOTER WITHOUT GIVING CONCRETE BLUEPRINT OF HOW THE NEW GOVTWILL FUNCTION WILL BE THE MOST FOOLISH ACT OF THE COMBINE OFMAYAWATI/AKHILESH/TEJASWANI AND LALOO YADAV/MAMTA BANNERJEE,/KEJRIWAL/RAJTHAKARE/SHARAD PAWAR/DMK/TDP /SHIVSENA/OWAISI/KANHAIYA/HARDIK PATEL/JIGNESHMEVANI AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST RAHUL GANDHI AND all others WHO WANT MODIOUT IF YOU HAVE THE GUMPTION TO GIVE A VIABLE SOLUTION COME OUT WITH IT ANDTHOUSANDS WILL CONSIDER BACKING YOU.  Regards,

           airesrodrigues@ yahoo.com

"Vivek Mundkur" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-03-20 14:16:18 UTC
Hello Rodrigues

The scum that is ganging up to throw out Modi better run away from this
country. I hope Modi imposes Emergency to put these criminals in jail . He
maybe left with no choice in the matter.

Vivek Mundkur

"Anand Gangoli" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-03-21 03:29:07 UTC
We don't need BJP Mukt Bharat. What we need is Congress Mukt Bharat.
Fortunately we are already very close to having that.​
Having said that, I don't think Modi is perfect. Here is how he has been
described :

Do I think Modi is perfect ? NO.

*Do I believe Modi doesn't make any mistake ? NO.*

*Do I believe Modi government has fulfilled all that we want ? NO*

*Do I feel he will make India like Europe or USA in his lifetime ? NO.*

*--------*

*But I stand by his side like a rock. Why ?*

*➀ Because I do believe he is doing whatever he can in a very honest,
dedicated and committed way. *

*➀ Because I do believe he is giving his best to improve the country in all
areas.*

*➀ Because I have seen that massive corruption at cabinet ministerial level
has disappeared. *

*➀ Because I have seen that India has not witnessed any terror attack on
civilians in last 4 years under his rule..*

*➀ Because I have seen him taking unpopular steps just to make sure
subsidies and taxes reach to the poor people and not middlemen.*

* ➀ Because I have seen him working hard to make sure India becomes a
member of MTCR, Waassenar group, Australia group and achieving diplomatic
successes which we couldn't think of in last many decades. *

*➀ Because he has pushed forward many reforms which are not going down well
with people today, but will unleash a new India when the results of those
reforms - structural, economic, infrastructural will be visible in next
8-10 years.*

*➀ Because I know even if he is not perfect, he is much better than Lalu
Yadav. He is much better than Akhilesh Yadav. He is much better than
Mayawati. He is much better than Mamata Banerjee.. He is much better than
Rahul Gandhi. *

*.*

*➀ He is a hard working person. He has no family or anyone after him. He
has his shortcomings. Which man doesn't ? Anyone of you who keep abusing
him, are you even a fraction of him in dedication, focus, integrity, hard
work and getting things done !! *

*He is cleaner than all the names I took above. He is not corrupt. He is
visionary. He has solutions to many problems (if not all).*

*.*

*➀ He may not make India like Europe or US in his lifetime however hard he
tries. But atleast he is governing much better than previous regimes. Check
macro and micro-economic parameters. Compare infrastructure growth. Compare
core areas. Compare GDP growth. Compare wholesale and consumer inflation.
Every single parameter is much healthier than before.*

*.*

*Yes there are problems. Governing a country as heterogenous and vast as
India which has been reeling under problems since centuries is never a
joke.*

*Now ask yourself - who can and who has the capability to solve your
problems ?*

*Hardik ? Alpesh ? Jignesh ? Tejaswi ? Akhilesh ? Mayawati ? Mamata ? Lalu
? Yechury ? Kanhaiya ? Pappu?*

*.*

*They all are baying for Modi's blood (not in literal sense), they grill
him now and then. Have they ever suggested any single solution to the
problem ? Have they ever suggested what steps will they take to solve the
problems ? What is their vision ? What is their method ? *

*Negative politics bordering the line of activism is good. But it is never
right for country when the alternative is absent.*

*.*

*That's why I am and I will stand with Narendra Modi Ji like a rock. I am
happy to be labelled a bhakt. I take pride in it.*

*- Written by Kshitij Mohan Singh*

"ravindra malhotra" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-03-22 19:54:11 UTC
 While it is agreed that there is no other leader at present to replace Modi, who is doing his best, there are a few inaccuracies in the statements below -
Under BJP rule, GDP growth in every year has been less than even average of GDP growth in last 5 years of Manmohan SinghExports have been regularly falling Demonetisation, a major initiative, failed to achieve any of the stated objectivesJob creation is not even 20% of its targetIt is true he has no family or anyone after him but after abandoning his own wife, passions are created before elections about wives abandoned by other religious group, to garner Hindu votes
Yes in the end there is no body else to replace him and he has achieved in many areas.
R.N.Malhotra

"\"P.C.Pandian\"" (via indiaresists Mailing List)
2018-03-22 08:25:41 UTC